Currently, foreigners visitors from the Czech Republic can enjoy a more convenient way to get visa to Vietnam, that is applying for Vietnam visa online from Czech. By using this way, applicants only need a device with internet access, refer to the link www.Vietnamvisa.cz and do some simple step to easily get Vietnam visa. So, how much does one applicant have to pay if he/she use the service of Vietnam visa online (which is often called Vietnam visa on arrival service – VOA service)? Please remember that there are two kinds of fees that one have to pay for Visa on arrival: Service fee for making visa service and Stamping fee for getting your visa stamped onto your passport at Vietnam international airport. In detail, the service fee of VOA is for the process of doing all the paperwork for Applicant and submitting the visa application to the Vietnam Immigration Department for receiving visa approval letters. This process can be divided into these following steps:
- Getting your visa information and check via Vietnamvisa.cz;
- Making a contact with you to carefully review visa information you provided;
- Processing your visa information into a visa application;
- Submitting your application to Vietnam Immigration Department on the behalf of Applicant;
- Reminding you of the visa approval letter processing schedule via email;
- Following other procedures pursuant to the regulations of Immigration Department to get Visa approval letter granted by Immigration Department;
- Sending the visa approval letter via email to you after 1-2 working day(s).
The service fee vary depending on each type of visa that Applicant choose. You can see the table price at: http://vietnamvisa.cz/#visa-fee-instruction. When applying for VOA from the Republic of Czech, you are required to pay for service fee fully in advance. After receiving your payment, Vietnamvisa.cz will take full responsibilities to process the visa approval letter and then send you this letter after 02 working days for normal service. In case you are in emergency, you can choose to apply for our urgent service (getting visa approval letter after 1 working day after payment) or super urgent service (only after 4 working hours to get visa approval letter after making payment). However, please be noted that the fees for the prompt service are more costly. In addition to service fee, Applicant have to remember to pay for stamping fee directly at Immigration Desk at your arrival airport in Vietnam. This kind of fee helps to have your visa stamped onto your passport. For VOA service, the stamping fee is compulsorily collected by Vietnam Immigration Officers. It can be paid in USD or VND, etc. but USD is highly recommended to avoid any unexpected unbalanced exchange rates applied at the Vietnam airports.